Clark Creek Lodge
"The Best in the West"
THE DETAILS. A place like no other.
An amazing week of winter fun. Days filled with skiing, sledding, snowball fights and just having fun. Evenings in the warm and wonderful lodge … games, activities, great conversations, good food and fun with old friends while making new ones. The kind of week kids want and cherish for a lifetime.
DAY TIME : Skiers welcome, non-skiers too.
· Skiing/snowboarding at the famous Mt. Shasta ski resort (like Tahoe but a lot less crowded). Both beginner and more advanced slopes and instruction.
· Sledding. We visit several amazing sledding hills located near Mt Shasta as well as secret places near Clark Creek Lodge. This will be a great time for all.
· Snowball fights and snow games. What’s a winter camp without'em?. Who will get the prize for the best snow(wo)man and snow angel. Winter at Clark Creek Lodge is about playing games, having friendly competitions, and just enjoying yourself..
· Ice skating. The real thing. Not on some urban artificial ice rink surface but water frozen by nature in a setting out of a travel guide.
EVENINGS. Something for everyone.
· Ping-Pong, pool, old school arcade games, hanging-out with friends plus organized group games.
· On the town. On one night we head to Burney, a unique western town, for a fun time of disco bowling. (a favorite for previous campers)
SLEEPING. Really 1st Class!
· Nice accommodations. The Clark Creek Lodge complex has several stand-alone cabins (heated, new comfortable beds, indoor bathrooms).
· Girls together. Girls and female staff have their separate housing.
· Boys together Boys and male staff have their separate housing.
· Groups of four. Campers are teamed up in groups of four..
Winter Holiday Camp
Skiing and lots more!!
Book this amazing winter ski-week camp now.
Who: Youths 10 -16
When: Dec. 28th - Jan 2nd (6 days/5 nights) $1,495*.
(*Includes transportation from Marin).
Early Bird Discount SAVE $200, pay only $1,295.
Where: The Clark Creek Lodge is located in the West's most amazing “undiscovered” winter fun area.
Next to world famous Burney Falls and Lake Britton.
A short drive to the slopes of Mt. Shasta, a winter sports wonderland.
Well-groomed ski runs, modern chair lifts and no waiting lines. Beginner and intermediate ski areas, snowboarding, sledding, instruction.
Perfect for 1st timers. Appropriate challenges for all skill levels. Mt. Shasta is the place to enjoy the beauty and sports of winter. LEARN MORE
And that's not all! Winter Ski Week Camp is an experience every adolescent and young teen should have whether they ski or not. The camaraderie and group activities that take place are a healthy antidote to the social isolation that this year of "virtual" rather than real has produced. Lot's of fresh air and active fun, that's the winter ski week camp prescription.
Clark Creek Lodge, 36333 Clark Creek Rd., Burney, CA 96013
(530) 335-4789 ...